Quick Tips from the Video
- Yarns Should be High Contrast
- You Need 4 Skeins of Yarn Total (1 of Each Color)
- Some Colors Won't Touch
- Pattern Features Mosaic Color-work
- Mosaic = Slip Stitch Knitting (Only 1 Color in Use at a Time)
- Think in Groups of 3 Colors
- Lay Yarns Out on a Flat Surface & Play!
- Don't Put Similar Colors Together
- Play with Different Layouts
- 2 Colors Would Work (2 Skeins of Each), but Pattern is Written for 4
Ready for a brand new Mystery-Knit-a-Long? Registration is now open & the first clue drops On May18th, 2019! This one is a great one for using up some of those stash skeins or for having a great excuse to treat yo'self to some beautiful new skeins. I'll be releasing tutorial videos and pictures with each week's clue so get ready for a nice, relaxing summer knit!
I hope your having a great day & happy knitting!